September Exam Day Reminders
Reminders for the September 2020 Bar Exam
1. You have been assigned to a room for the exam. That room number is connected to your reservation number. Do not change your room assignment, even if the Honors app allows you to select your own room or change to a different room. If you have already used the app to change your room, you can call your hotel directly and work with them to change it back to the room that we assigned to you for the exam. If you change your assigned room, you will not be able to take the exam, and you will have to pay for the room yourself.
2. If you are using a laptop, remember to bring an extension cord. You may need it in order to reach an outlet.
3. Your room has a clock in it. You may use that for the exam, and can position it and set it however you desire, but it must be silent during the exam.
4. We will provide you with a small number of disinfectant wipes that you may use during the exam.
5. In addition to the Permitted Items listed in your checklist, you may also have the following items on your table during the exam: a bottle of hand sanitizer and individually-wrapped disinfectant wipes.
Click here to view all announcements