February 2020 Bar Exam - Late Filing Deadline
To meet the late filing deadline to apply for the February 2020 Bar Exam, you must do the following on or before 11:59 p.m. on Friday, November 1, 2019:
(1) Upload an acceptable photograph to your ATLAS account--you will not be able to submit your application until after you have uploaded a photograph, and we have reviewed and accepted it
(2) Complete and submit your bar exam application through your ATLAS account
(3) Pay the filing fee and a $150 late fee (or submit a fee waiver request)
(4) Complete and upload an Authorization and Release
(5) Complete and upload a Verification
(6) Complete and upload a Laptop Application, if applicable
If you do not complete all 6 steps on or before 11:59 p.m. on November 1, 2019, you may still submit your bar exam application during the Final Filing Period*, subject to a $300 late fee. The Final Filing Period ends on December 1, 2019. We will not accept any applications for the February 2020 Bar Exam after the Final Filing Deadline of December 1, 2019. No exceptions.
*All applications for testing accommodations must be submitted by the Late Filing Deadline of November 1. No applications for testing accommodations will be accepted during the Final Filing Period.
If you received results from the July 2019 Texas Bar Exam, these deadlines do not apply to you.