IMPORTANT: The information below only applies to February 2023 Texas Bar Exam (UBE) applicants. Laptop registration for July 2023 Texas Bar Exam (UBE) applicants will not occur until June 2023.
February 2023 Texas Bar Exam (UBE) Laptop Registration for Those Who Applied to Use Their Laptops
- Laptop Registration will open on January 9, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.
- Timely Laptop Registration will close on February 10, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
- Fee: $80
- Late Laptop Registration will be available through 5:00 p.m. on February 17, 2023, subject to an additional $75 late fee
When laptop registration opens, if you applied to use your laptop, we will send you an e-mail reminding you of the registration period and providing registration instructions. Basically, you will be instructed to purchase the software ($80), download and install the software on the laptop you will use for the exam, and complete the practice exams.
You can take as many practice exams as you want to. Feel free to use ILG Exam360 to do multiple practice essays and MPTs.
If you encounter any technical issues with ILG Exam360®:
- Submit a technical support ticket directly from your ILG Exam360® user account; or
- Submit a technical support ticket from the "My Account" tab in ILG Exam360® software; or
- Call 833.ILG.SUPP (833.454.7877).
Do not contact the Texas Board of Law Examiners for technical support with ILG Exam360®. The Board will not be able to assist you with technical support for ILG Exam360®.
For more information, see our FAQs.